Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year! We are all looking forward to a fun and exciting new year! Here are our thoughts on "What is one thing you can do at school to make this new year even better?"

Jack- I'll try to help other students with their work if they really need help.

Quintin- I can get more MEs for doing my work so I can be really smart.

Reilly- I will try to get a ME on the HSA testing.

Jade- I can get better grades in math so I don't fail in math. That would be bad.

Walker- One thing at school is to get ME no matter what it is. That's so I can become a smart kid.

Kaydence- The one thing to do at school to make this new year better is to read a lot of chapter books.

Shamren- I will do all my homework and pass my AR goal and Kid Biz goal and listen to my teacher.

Marlee- To make this new year better in school is to listen and not play around or talk.

Maile- I cna turn in papers early so that I can become a Star student and have good grades.

Kammiee- I can do my HSA testing for math and try to pass this year.

Xander- One thing at school that can make it even better is try to reach my AR and KidBiz goal.

Kayton- Doing math, reading, and computers.

Sienna- Get a higher grade on HSA and pass KidBiz and AR.

Thaiden- Finish my homework and finish my classwork.

Malina- I can work harder to meet my AR goal and my KidBiz goal.

Sierra- I can beat my HSA score to get an ME because my November score was MP+ so I was super close!

Jayvis- I can be more nicer and help out the teacher when she needs help.

Kaleb- I could pass every KidBiz article.

Christina- Be nice and helpful with school friends.

Matthew- One thing I can do is recycle more.

Alysha- One thing I want to do at school is listen and turn in my work on time or early.

Reece- I can read AR books at school to get better at reading.

                                                                                   Happy New Year!                                                                                         Check out our New Year 's balloons with our resolutions! They will be displayed on our classroom door!

No comments:

Post a Comment