Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Congratulations Speech Festival Participants!

Congratulations to Christina, Sierra, Kaydence, Walker, Makoa, and Xander for an outstanding performance at the Castle Speech Festival! Both groups had Superior and Excellent ratings from the judges. We are so proud of all of you!

Here are some comments from the participants:
Kaydence- That was my best time and was my first time!
Sierra- The Speech Festival was a really fun experience for me because I got to perform and I never performed before!
Christina- The Speech Festival was a really fun thing to do because we got to speak out loud.
Walker- I was nervous because there was a gajillion people watching me and I was performing.
Makoa- I felt very competitive and had pride.
Xander- I felt really excited about our speech because we picked really good poems.



No comments:

Post a Comment