Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Oklahoma, Jr.

We really enjoyed the CPAC performance of Oklahoma, Jr. that we saw yesterday. There were several Kapunahala students performing in the production. We'd like to congratulate all of them, especially Reece's brother Reyn,  for a fantastic performance!

Here's what we liked about the performance:
Reece- "I liked that my brother was in it and there was a lot of acting, singing, and dancing. I also like that they switched houses."
Kaleb-"I liked the singing and dancing. My favorite was when Curly sang."
Shamren- "I liked the people acting and how they sang. My favorite charcter was Curly."
Marlee- "It was fun to watch because it was exciting. The acting was entertaining."
Xander:- "I liked how they were acting. They were good actors."
Jade- "I liked Laurey because she is a good actress. I liked when she had a dream."
Makoa- "They had a lot of delicate voices and a lot of humor. They changed the scenes so quickly. The Smokehouse looked like bacon."
Kaydence- "It was very exciting and when they were talking it was kind of confusing what they were saying. They spoke with an accent."
Christina- "I like the part when they sang because they have good singers and I liked it because they were talking in an accent."
Alysha- " I liked the part when Laurey and Curly got married in her dream. Jud came in and he was mad at Curly for marrying Laurey."
Elisa- "I liked when Laurey and Curly got married. The singing and dancing looked fun."


A Scene from Oklahoma, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment